European Biogas Association
Welcome to the website of the European Biogas Association (EBA)!
Founded in February 2009, EBA is one of the youngest European associations in the field of renewable energies,
but it has been steadily growing, covering in 2012 almost the whole continent with over 50 members.
Our members are well established national organisations and companies that form a perfect network allowing
- EBA's opinion on digestate drying at biogas plants - see News and Newsletters
- EBA's statement on CN classification for gas from biomass - see News and Newsletters
- EBA's position paper on the proposed indirect land use change (iLUC) legislation - see News and Newsletters
- EBA's supplementary comments on the 3rd workshop of the technical working group, dedicated to the End-of-Waste criteria for biodegradable waste subject to biological treatment - see publications in members' section
- The latest EBA Newsletter: March 2013 - see News and Newsletters
- EBA's General Assembly 2013: the minutes, the presentation and EBA's Annual Report 2012 - publications in members' section
- EBA's response to public consultation on Communication on energy technologies and innovation - see publications in members' section
- Press release following EBA's 4th General Assembly: European Biogas Association is growing and thriving! - see News and Newsletters
- Companies` catalogue - List of the leading companies in biogas technology and their services - see Members
More EBA and biogas news on: