European Biogas Association
Welcome to the website of the European Biogas Association (EBA)!
Founded in February 2009, EBA is one of the youngest European associations in the field of renewable energies but has been steadily growing, covering in 2013 almost the whole continent with 63 members. Our members are well established national organisations and companies that form a perfect network allowing optimal communication.
- EBA has sent its comments on the Presidency’s suggestions for the iLUC proposal - read here
- The position paper on REACH and digestate has been released: English version - German version
- EBA's comments to the BioGrace team can be read here
- EBA's response to the Consultation on Sustainable Use of Phosphorus can be read here
- Six national biomethane registries are developing the foundation for cross-border biomethane trade across Europe - read the press release
- EBA remarks to the study on ‘Technology options for feeding 10 billion people - Options for cutting food waste can be here
- Deployment of alternative fuels infrastructure - EBA's comments ahead of the TRAN committee vote can be read here
More EBA and biogas news on: